Five Fab Bedrooms
My Favorite Rooms Series continues today with view into some beautiful bedrooms. Each example is different from the next — inspiration for just about any sense of style.
1. Studies show that the more you can reduce light and noise in a bedroom, the better you’ll sleep. This monochromatic design offers a cocoon of stylish comfort with chocolate upholstered walls that minimize both sound and light.
2. For those who prefer a brighter, lighter, and more sophisticated bedroom, this design is just the ticket. Form the stunning green wallpaper to the chic black-and-white bed, this is a bedroom that is the perfect escape from the world.
3. Shape, texture, and color are perfectly blended in this master bedroom, offering shades of blue and coral in dusty tones. I love the circle shapes and the mix of classic design and boho chic.
4. Layers of neutrals always make for a dreamy escape, and I love the tone-on-tone walls and linens with that standout of an upholstered headboard.
5. With just the right amount of whimsy and color, this kids’ room is clean and clever, perfect for siblings to enjoy and pleasing to a parent’s aesthetic as well! Who says kids’ rooms can’t have a touch of sophistication and high style?
Want to see what other ideas I’ve pulled for beautifying your bedroom? Check out my Sweet Dreams pinboard.